Mark your calendars for The 4th Annual F3 Golf Classic, hosted by the Area 51 Pax at Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation on Friday, October 27th at 1:00 pm. Registration begins at 11:30.
The F3 Golf Classic is a great time to celebrate the great gift F3 has been to all of us. This year, it is also an opportunity to give F3 away to other men, as all proceeds from the tournament will go to fund Leap expansion efforts.
- Time and Date: Friday October 27th. On-site check in will start at 11:30 with a 1:00 pm, shotgun start.
- Cost: $100 per Player / $400 per team. Sign up as a single or as a foursome.
- You MUST register and pay via PayPal.
- Format is Captain’s choice.
- Lunch, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages provided. BYOB.
- HDHH post round with all PAX invited. If you are unable to make the round then come after work and enjoy some 2nd F.
Olde Sycamore will Provide
- PGA Professionals & Golf Coordination Team
- Use of Driving Range and Putting Greens
- Bag Drop Service
- Tournament Scoreboard & Scoring
- Organized Staging of Golf Carts
- Special Competition Hole Set Up
- Personalized Rules Sheets
There are only 36 team spots available — 144 players. Register now to reserve your spot.
While a majority of the registration fees goes to Leap, the real action happens in the form of sponsorships.
This year we are looking to fill Event, Hole, Graphics, Beverage, Food and Prize sponsors.
- Any applicable F3 Pax or Pax’s company.
- Friendlies: People or groups that are generally supportive of F3 and the mission.
- Businesses that mesh well with F3
- HDHH or Coffeeteria establishments.
- Any AO or Region that has an applicable idea.
We’ll have a designated Expo area and./ or at selected tee boxes for Sponsors. Man tents/tables and interact with the interested Pax.
Email us at F3Golf@gmail.com if you are interested in helping, sponsoring, or have a lead/connection. The more guys that participate, the more guys that receive the gift of F3.
We’ll bring back the usual assortment of games, cheats and competitions, plus a few twists to be announced later.
- All proceeds will be donated to Leap’s parent organization, The Iron Project (TIP).
- TIP is a for profit company. As such, donations are not tax deductible.
- If you’d like to make a donation directly to the Leap general fund or a specific Leap or Mustard Seed initiative contact the Leap team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless we have to move or cancel the event due to weather, registration and sponsorship fees are not refundable.